The following process describes the steps to connect your router with SIMBERRY Premium VPN solution and your service ready.
- Plug either WAN1 (port 3) or WAN2 (port 4) to the Internet.
If the router is working and connects to Premium VPN, then the blue led should remain still.
if that is not the case, please contact our Technical Support by opening a ticket.
- Log on to your MySIMBERRY account through www.MySIMBERRY.com
Select on the left hand side the last icon on the bottom (it is the Premium VPN icon).
You then click on the ROUTERS tab.
- Add your new router, click the + symbol and fill-in the requested fields:
- NAME, as the label you want to record for the new record (it can be anything you want)
- SERIAL, It needs to be the exact Serial Number from your router (you can find the serial number by loggin on the router)
- VPN profile as Quality Of Service
- Proxy Pool, choose the appropriate area for the virtual IP pool being used to tunnel all data.
Then click SUBMIT
- Router should be registered in a little while and listed in the Routers list.
WARNING: If it does not appear after a few minutes, then please contact our Technical Support by opening a ticket.
As of now, the Router is ready to be used.
You will need to get a new IP for your Gateway or SIM Unit devices connected to the router (VPN port, as first port).
All IP for devices are provided from our support center, please open a ticket to request any new IP.